22 February 2012

Look who came in the mail today!


Such a big box!

Before being free of her package
I am so excited that I finally have her.  I used my rewards points for the first quarter on the Fan Club, since I've been planning on getting her forever.  I saw her in person in various stores and I still love her now that she's unpackaged and waiting on my kitchen table.  If I get my homework done quickly enough, she might be receiving her new body tonight.

I think her name should be Audrey.


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations and Audrey is a perfect name for her!! It really doesn't matter how long you have been waiting for her, it's just wonderful news she made home TO you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is pretty and I agree with Brini, her name suits her. Love the look of your blog btw! It is so cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Stardoll is on my list, too. Have you decided on which doll you will use to rebody her? I was thinking of using the Victorious doll ... so she can have a fuller-sized body.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a Fashionista Teresa yesterday for a great price and I'm thinking of rebodying her with that one so she has more articulation. I think the skin tone should be a better match than the body she's on now. But I bet the Victorious doll would be a good match too. I hadn't thought of that.

    ReplyDelete