26 February 2012

The workings of a new diorama...

I just want to say thank you to everyone who's checked out and commented on my blog in the past few days, especially Brini who sent so many lovely people my way.  :)  You guys are so great and make me really glad I started this blog.

Over the weekend, I started working on a new doll bed.  Sadly, it's for a doll that isn't fully made yet, but who should make an appearance in the near future (I hope).  I need to make the pillows still (or rather remake the first one, since I didn't like it) and fix the comforter a little, but I'm pretty pleased with it so far.



Now here Audrey is modeling it, as well as showing off an articulated body.  (She'll get a new body with a better skin match soon enough.)




My dolls are now invading the bedroom instead of the room they're usually in.  I need to learn to contain and organize.

Hopefully on nights I don't have night class I'll be able to work on some more things and decide a color scheme and such for the new bedroom.  I'm thinking something more solid since there's already so much zebra in it.

2 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: congratulations on your work with this bed. I like how you are staying. I also thank Brini she recommend your wonderful blog. It is always good to meet people who share our hobby for the Barbies. Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sweetie, no problem!! You will be inspired in soooo many ways. I love everyone who follows my blog and encourages me to create. I think your room will really cute when it done. I can't wait to see it!!

    ReplyDelete