04 March 2012

Busy busy

I don't know why, but this semester is really hitting me hard.  It's not like there's all that much more work than usual with the exception of Capstone.  Maybe it's because this is it and I'll be graduating college in May?  Scary.  But for whatever reason, I feel like I'm going nonstop.  So doll time gets put off until the weekends most of the time, despite other plans.  Hopefully, if I work my butt off, I'll be able to complete Capstone early enough and get it out of the way and decrease the stress.  And I really want to work more doll time into my schedule.  So we'll see...

In other news, I'm starting my first reroot.  Fingers crossed it goes well.  I know it's going to take a lot of patience, but I'm looking forward to seeing how it goes.

I think tomorrow I'll update with some profiles to continue introducing my dolls since I really want their characters to start being presented.

6 comments:

  1. I know how you feel. Focus on your classes. It will be alright. Your dolls will always be there when you your ready. Good luck with your examines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: do not worry. First are the studies and then the hobby. We'll wait. Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first time visiting your blog and already, I am ready to head to Kroger to see if they have fashionistas there. Had I known your problem was the same problem I have, I would have known not to click on this post. LOL! I look forward to seeing other posts. Hopefully I won't be tempted to spend money when I read those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, the message I just sent ended up on the wrong entry. Oops!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vanessa- It's such a good deal! I had to get her and I had to share! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, i like to found you. your clothes are very difereent from what we have here in portugal. see me on rosesvioletsandpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete