25 March 2012

Long time, no post


I'm just popping in to say hey and let you all know I'm still alive.  My dolls are waiting patiently for me in their room as I continue on with my schoolwork.  The good news is that I won't be overwhelmed with school for much longer.  My work load will lessen considerably in the next two and a half weeks or so since that's when I'll be handing in my senior thesis.  Once that's out of the way, everything else will be a breeze and I'll have plenty of time for play.  :)

I think I'm gonna queue up a few profiles to post over the next few days, depending on how soon I finish with my work for tonight.

Also, I have two new dolls on the way, thanks to the incredible sale Gilt had.  I'm so excited!!!  One is the Grace Kelly doll from To Catch a Thief which I've been eyeing ever since I first saw her.  I cannot wait until she's finally home!  :)

Anyway, that's about it in my world right now.  Just wanted to give you a quick update.

Have a great Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your new dolls! And I can understand you, school this semester for me has been killing me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: I am looking forward to your two new dolls. Grace Kelly is also one of my favorites. She is very pretty. I look forward to your new job. Good luck with the coursework. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete