25 March 2012

Meet Annalise

So after I finished everything that I have due tomorrow I treated myself with a trip to Target to buy the other Stardoll I've been wanting since they're on sale.  I bought her and a Nikki Fashionista to rebody her on.  I'm just as smitten with her as I am with Audrey.  They have such sweet faces.  When I got home, I got her on her new articulated body and finally put Audrey on the Teresa body.  Mitchie ended up with the Liv body Audrey had been using.  Here are a few quick shots of Annalise and some of Audrey on her new body.

Annalise

Audrey


6 comments:

  1. They both look smashing with their new articulated bodies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, they're much happier now that they're not so stiff. :)

      Delete
  2. Hello from Spain: I really like your Annalise in his new body. In Spain they do not sell the Stardoll. A pity. Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :) Hopefully the Stardolls will arrive there eventually.

      Delete
  3. Congrats on getting your new girl! I haven't ventured to Target, but who knows, maybe before the sale ends I will find myself there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :) I think the sale is until April 7, so you still have plenty of time.

      Delete