15 April 2012

An early graduation present

It's now less than a month until I graduate college.  (Absolutely terrifying!)  This morning I was looking at new cameras online.  After graduation, I'm going with a class to London.  So I wanted a nicer camera for that, as well as a few concerts I'm going to this summer.  But I also wanted to get a camera that could take pictures that are less blurry without flash, as well as one that could zoom in and get detail to take pictures of my dolls.

My mom said that if I wanted she and my dad would pay for it as my graduation present.  So we went after I finished my research and picked up a Panasonic Lumix ZS8.  I'm in love.  I just tested it on the dolls.  The macro feature is beautiful.  I can now zoom ridiculously close and I can take much better pictures with natural lighting.

So basically here comes a picspam since I'm excited.













8 comments:

  1. Congrats! The photos defentily seem more vivid :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm so glad that it works better.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on both your new camera and your graduation. Great pictures. I highly recommend reading the owner's manual. You will be amazed at what your new camera can do. I'm not normally a manual reader, but I found it essential for the camera because some of the features are usually hiding.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will definitely do that because just from playing around with it I've already seen that it has an insane amount of features. It basically has a setting for everything.

      Delete
  3. Wow great pics! Congrats on your new camera and your graduation:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm really excited! :)

      Delete
  4. Great pic and congrat on both the camera and upcoming graduation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was a nice early present.

      Delete