11 April 2012

New girls

So these perfect beauties arrived in the mail yesterday.

Sinatra

Princess Grace


In her new home in my bedroom.
I'm keeping Grace for display only.  No alterations.  She's too perfect.

Annalise with her new bass

Also, on Monday I got a number of instruments in the mail.  The girls are really excited to have new instruments.

Skipper with her new guitar

Summer with her new electric guitar

Summer with her new acoustic

the instruments

I knew before I got her that she would end up being a character and not just for display.  But I wasn't sure who she was until I got her upstairs with the rest of the dolls.  So there should be a profile on her soon.

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Congrats on all the great stuff! Sinatra looks beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hadn't been 100% positive on Sinatra at first, but I love her now that she's here, especially since I figured out how to work her into the community. :)

      Delete
  2. Love this post! First of all, I've wanted a Grace Kelly doll. I may eventually end up with one. Love seeing the girls with their instruments. This is the first time I've seen the Annalise doll and potentially thought I could use her in my stories, but we will see. I've always thought she was cute, but with the number of dolls I have, they have to serve a purpose other than just looking cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've wanted one of the Grace dolls for quite some time now. That's why I was so excited with the Gilt sale having her for $19. Annalise was the only other Stardoll I was completely sold on, besides the Bonjour Bijou one I have. I'm even more pleased with her now that I have her.

      Delete
  3. I love her. So beautiful specialy the shoes and trousers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Those are my favorite parts of her outfit too.

      Delete
  4. Hello from Spain: Grace Kelly has always been my favorite doll.Congratulations on having it in your collection. The blue dress is gorgeous. I love all the musical instruments you have. Fits very well the guitarto your Summer. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad I finally have her. I'm very pleased with the instruments as well. :)

      Delete