06 April 2012

[Profile] Brie



Bridget "Brie" Hamilton
Age
: 20
Birthday
:  October 25
Occupation:  actress
Relationship Status:  it's complicated



                  Brie Hamilton is best known for her starring role in the young adult drama Checkmate, where she plays Lisette Dodge, a crafty teen operative for a spy agency.  While she and her character differ in many ways, Brie is just as wickedly clever as Lisette.  If she wanted to, it wouldn’t be hard for her to manipulate people into giving her what she wants.  But in the end, Brie never acts on those cunning impulses, except when she feels they’re absolutely necessary—generally when she’s going all out to protect her friends.  Threaten her friends and Brie becomes catty.

                  In the past, tabloids have overflowed with articles about her on-again, off-again relationship with costar Shane Robinson.  But rumor has it that she’s currently got her eye on Martin West, heartthrob from up-and-coming boy-band South of Never.  Only time will tell if sparks fly there or if it’s all just talk.

                  When she’s not busy with her show or movie commitments, she’s generally seen in the company of any number of friends she’s accumulated during her time in Hollywood, especially best friend Annalise Foster.  Her favorite pastime?  Bowling.  She’s not particularly talented in that area and jokes around that she always uses bumpers, but it’s a fun way for her to unwind with those closest to her.

                  What’s next for Brie?  A little birdy told us that she’s in talks to star in the movie adaptation of Averie Anderson’s hit book series.

8 comments:

  1. Brie sounds quite intreging! I can't wait to see more of her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I might actually finally be able to finish some dioramas and start some photo stories soon and she will definitely be there!

      Delete
  2. wowowoow Brie is beautiful, my I like his eyes and the color of his hair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so glad she's a part of my collection now.

      Delete
  3. Love her profile. Definitely an interesting character. She's also one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I enjoyed writing her profile. I think she's going to be really fun to work with.

      Delete
  4. Hello from Spain: I love the life of your Brie Hamilton. She is also one of my favorite dolls. I have it also. Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I remember one of your posts with her. She's such a beautiful doll!

      Delete