06 May 2012

End of the term

 I haven't posted in forever, mostly because I've been busy finishing up with school.  It's been almost 3 weeks since I gave my massive thesis presentation which went pretty well.  Then I've just been dealing with other end of term business.  Friday was my official last day of classes of my undergraduate career. I was actually quite sad as I have adored college.  This coming week is exam week.  But as an English major, I only actually have one exam and a few papers.  So no big deal.

And then on Saturday?  On Saturday, I will officially graduate college.  Then on Sunday night I'll be heading off to London.  I'm going with a class and I'll be there for two weeks.  (Terrified about leaving the country and flying over the ocean, by the way.)  And that means leaving my dolls for two weeks.  (But I mean, it is London, my dream city, so I'll be having a blast.)

So I'm going to be a busy bee this week and whip out some doll pictures and profiles and schedule them to post while I'm gone.

Anyway, I was messing around with my camera this evening, so here are a few quick shots of Stacie.



Then here's Stacie with Skipper post primping.



When I get back, the official job hunt truly begins.  I might have a lot of free time on my hands at the beginning.

10 comments:

  1. I wish you luck! And Stacie is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also wish you luck! Traveling overseas isn't that bad if you are with a group and actually know where they are going...which I didn't do when I did travel...Anyway Stacie is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck and have a nice trip... Kisses from Portugal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from Spain: I love the photos Stacei. I have also the sister of Barbie. I love her. Enjoy your stay in London. I was many times and is a beautiful city but it's cold. You must visit must 'Harrods' is the palace of shopping. They have a wonderful toys ... and tell me ... keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Harrods is definitely on the itinerary and I'm looking forward to it!

      Delete
  5. Congrats on finishing college!!! Now for the real world. Have a wonderful time in London. That should be an amazing trip. I wish I had traveled overseas. What you aren't taking any dollies with you and taking pictures of them in London? Oh the horror! Great pictures of Stacie. I really need to get this doll. I think she's very pretty and I love her red hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've never been overseas and I'm obsessed with London so I'm stoked. If I was going by myself or with someone who knew about my doll hobby, my dolls would totally be coming with me! How cool would that be to get shots of them there? But as it is, it's a bunch of classmates, some of them who would be quite judgmental. Hopefully, I'll go again eventually and my girls can come then. :) I've become so obsessed with this Stacie doll since I got her. She has such a sweet face.

      Delete
  6. Oh alura have fun in london and take pictures and make a post alura
    Stacie looks so beautyful(I Spelt Wrong For Fun)
    Is she in the VIP alex doll shirt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll definitely share about my time there!
      Yes, I put Stacie on the Sharpay VIP body when I got her, so she ends up fitting the VIP outfits. :)

      Delete