08 June 2012

[Profile] Stacie

Stacie Roberts

Stacie Roberts
Age
: 13
Birthday
:  July 24
Occupation:  actress

                  Following in the footsteps of her older sisters, Stacie stepped into the spotlight at a young age, booking numerous commercials and guest-starring roles on various primetime television series, including a stint on Checkmate as Lisette Dodge’s younger sister Honey.  Last year, she landed the lead role of Penny in Denton Academy, a dramedy aimed at tweens, and has become very popular with this age group as a result.

                  Despite her recent rise to fame, Stacie holds onto the values instilled in her by her parents.  She is always grateful for the success with which she has been blessed.  She manages to stay humble and down-to-earth with the help of those who love her and keep her anchored firmly on the ground.

                  Still a preteen, Stacie has many dreams and sees many different possibilities for her future.  Right now, her greatest aspiration is to one day write her very own screenplay and direct and produce it for the big screen.

8 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: I already told you that I love Stacei. Your profile is very adequate. I like that she has many dreams and illusions. I hope to succeed as an actress. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! She's definitely a dreamer, this one. :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, she's been busy. I really like this size Stacie. I need to add her to the group.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She really is one of my favorites.

      Delete
  3. Adorable! I tempted to get one now :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! I'd love to see how she'd fit in with your group! :)

      Delete
  4. The freckles are well done! They fit perfectly on her pixie face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was adamant on getting one with freckles since I've seen so many without. Her freckles are my favorite thing about her. :)

      Delete