08 June 2012

So I think I went a bit crazy...

I've had major doll-related shopping sprees in the time since I've been home.  I've been home less than two weeks and I think I've already bought nine dolls.  Most of them won't be appearing on here for some time, as some girls really need body donors to get them the way I want them.  Two are on their way.  But I'll share a few.

I've been arguing with myself on and off for the past year over the Taylor Swift dolls because I'm an indecisive mess when it comes to spending sometimes.  Well, I've watched her prices go up on the internet recently.  Amazon had the basic ones at twice the Big Lots price.  Well, I found this one hiding at Big Lots this afternoon.  I'm convinced it was fate, so even though she makes nine, she came home.


Finally finally finally got Jacob as well.  Used to be a massive Twilight fan.  I kind of grew out of it after the third movie and I'm not really as interested now.  But I do like the dolls and I'm still head over heels for Taylor Lautner, so he's been on my list for a while.  He finally arrived in the mail yesterday.  :)



Holly wanted to show off her new favorite dress that came in the Stardoll pack that I finally got around to purchasing.


Now here are some sneak peeks from profiles that are coming up soon.




There are quite a few rooms that are falling into place right now, although I can't stay focused on just one which is why none are actually complete yet, but that will all come soon.  :)

6 comments:

  1. Hello Alura, Love your dolls and just can´t wait for the nine dolls your bought.
    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think they'll each make it on here at some point. :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your new dolls. We all go through those intense shopping spree moments from time to time. Looking forward to seeing the rest one day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think they'll probably be introduced bit by bit.

      Delete
  3. Hello from Spain: congratulations on your purchases. How many news! I'm going to buy from Jacob. I already I have the same Ken. Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm really happy that I finally have Jacob in my collection. :)

      Delete