21 July 2012

Motivation (or lack thereof)

I haven't posted in forever.  I just haven't had the motivation over the past few weeks (for playing and taking pictures and...just a lot of stuff in general).  But I've been doing a lot of spending, so there have been new additions here.  Some of my new favorites I ended up getting on my birthday...which was three weeks ago, but that's beside the point.

First, my daddy bought me my first Merida doll.  This is significant because this is the first doll he bought me since I started collecting again.  But he knew that Brave was my new favorite movie and that I loved dolls and so he got her for me.  She means the world for me for that reason alone.  After I opened her, I was sitting there playing with her hair and he goes, "So yeah, you can dismember her or whatever."  xD  But I will not be, as she'll be displayed with my other princesses.  She's really special to me.


Then my mom knew I wanted the articulated Merida from the Disney Store, so I ended up with her as well...which I am definitely not complaining because I adore them both.  So... :)


Finally, Mom got me Disney Animators Collection Rapunzel doll who is just darling.  I already have Belle.  (I got Merida today.)


So yeah, three weeks late, but those are my birthday dolls.  <3

Meanwhile, some of my dolls have been acquiring new bodies.  Quite a few LIV dolls have kindly donated in the past few weeks.


Alex (now renamed Grace) has been the hardest to pin down.  I still haven't found an exact match for her yet, but it's not too bad, so we're keeping this one for the moment.  Profile for her soon.

posing with Mitchie
And here is a sneak preview of the newest set of siblings to come to town who I hope to have profiles up for soon as well.

Martin, Katherine, and Peyton West
So hi.  I'm back.  :)

6 comments:

  1. Glad to hear your back! I know that feeling, sometimes I just can't be bothered to post anything. Can't wait to see the siblings profiles, espicially Martin's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's just been one of those months I guess. But thank you! I'm excited to share. :)

      Delete
  2. Some very nice dolls you got there. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing like spending and buying to help you get motivated again. I hope you get your mojo back soon.

    ReplyDelete