21 August 2012

[Profile] Emi

Emi Nakano
Age:  18
Birthday:  January 15
Occupation:  student
Relationship Status:  single
Siblings:  Mari

                  Unlike her mother and older sister, Emi has no real interest in the spotlight.  She’ll sometimes attend important events with them for support, but she doesn’t search for that attention herself.  In fact, she spends most of her time pursuing as normal a life as possible under the circumstances.  As of now, she’s a college student, simply majoring in fine arts with a focus on painting.

                  Sometimes it’s hard not knowing whether people truly want to be her friend or whether they just want a connection to a famous fashion designer and a popstar sister.  But Emi endeavors to be friendly to everyone, knowing that her true friends will stick with her in the long run.  She sees no reason to shut everyone out just because a handful of people have attempted to hurt her (and really, she’s more resilient than that anyway).




8 comments:

  1. She has such a lovely face! I'm still pretty tempted to get her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went back and forth on whether or not I was going to get her and finally I just had to.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! She's lovely. Interesting family story, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I had to get her when I realized where she'd fit in with the family.

      Delete
  3. From your description she seems a real person. One I'd like to meet. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I like when I can really figure out who a doll needs to be and she struck me as this type of person. :)

      Delete
  4. Hello from Spain: I love to Emi. What doll is??? I can check that she is a very real student .. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's one of the LSU cheerleading dolls. I got her off of the Barbie Collector website a few weeks ago.

      Delete