22 August 2012

[Profile] Maya

Amaya Nakano
                  Starting as a model, Maya made her way into the ranks of esteemed fashion designers, finally creating her own fashion label sometime a few decades ago.  Now she’s one of the top names in fashion and is known for mentoring new young hopefuls and nurturing their dreams.  Sometimes she even hosts them on her label to help jumpstart their careers.

                  When she first started raising her two girls, it was easy to let her massive career get in the way of parenting.  But as time passed, she learned to prioritize and find the proper balance between work and family.  Now even though her daughters are both of age, she makes sure to spend as much time with them as possible, encouraging them each to follow their own creative pursuits.

10 comments:

  1. She sounds like a very sensibile mother. It's nice to hear she helps young hopefuls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I thought she seemed more down to earth than other people in the spotlight who might just get caught up in themselves.

      Delete
  2. I like the look you have given Maya. She looks like heavily worked fashion designer. Glad to hear she has managed balance between work and family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think that's one of the most important things people truly need to learn.

      Delete
  3. Wow,all the characters are very well executed :) Loved your blog,followed you! I would appreciate it very much if you could follow me back at:http://dollsvalley.blogspot.in/ thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :) Of course I'll follow you back! I'm off to go look at your blog right now!

      Delete
  4. Hello from Spain: I have your Maya in my collection. She is very pretty. I like that she can successfully balance her work and family life. She is a modern woman. keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one of my favorite face mold, probably cause I have so few of her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's almost a superher figure to me - succesfull in everything and sooo pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete