02 February 2013

Hello again!

I know it's been quite a while.  Sometimes I forget I've been gone so long since I still keep up to date on everyone's blogs and their dolly worlds and I haven't stopped playing with my own.  I've just been...quiet.  Since I last posted, I started working at a new job and getting out of the house every day has truly done the trick to bring back my motivation.  So I hope I'll be more frequent in posting now that I have a lot more inspiration, even if there's less time.

Daisy Chain on the set of their new music video
Today I finished shooting a photo story I started a few weeks ago, so I hope to have that up shortly, but in the meantime here's a shot from the video the girls are filming in the story as well as two quick images of Skipper and Stacie hanging out behind the scenes.



I hope that you're all doing well and have had a lovely start to the year.  I cannot believe it's already February!  Go figure.

8 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you got your motivatation back! I know how it feels to be un-inspired for a long period of time. Can't wait to hear more about what everyone has been up to, espicially that Shane!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's good to be back. I think Shane is off filming the latest season of Checkmate, so I'll see if I can sneak on set for some BTS shots. ;)

      Delete
  2. Hello from Spain: I'm glad to read that you're back to your blog. Nice pictures. Time flies. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've missed my blog and all of my lovely followers. Time really does fly.

      Delete
  3. Welcome back. I know how it can be. I need to ger back to posting as well,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It feels better now that I've gotten back into the swing of things.

      Delete